Time is going so quickly! Taylor is already 18 months old and I'm already 27 weeks pregnant with Kaia. I can hardly believe we will have two kids in just a few months! There is so much to be done before she arrives! I can't wait to get started on some of the bigger projects I have on my list to do list for the summer.
Update on Taylor... Running non stop, singing and dancing often, and throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way. Our little stubborn spit fire is getting so big it makes me a little sad. Her speech is slowly, but surely progressing. She has said a few more words and is making new sounds pretty consistently. She will be reevaluated for speech in July so we'll see what happens then, and if speech therapy is necessary.
Update on Kaia... This pregnancy is going really well, but really fast. Probably the only negative thing I've experienced has been occasional heartburn, but other than that it has been a breeze and a joy! I love feeling her move inside me and have even enjoyed feeling her hiccups. This week I have my 28 week check up where I will have my glucose test done (yipee...). I have started to gain a little more weight, but still not doing to bad. Hopefully as the weather gets nicer I will find the motivation to go for walks and stay active.
I also have started sitting two new families since the last time I posted. I am up to 9 kids total now, but most of the time they aren't at the same time. They come and go at different times and are all part time so it hasn't been to overwhelming (yet). The extra money has definitely been nice too, of course!
Well despite the fact that it's been over a month since I've written, I don't have much to say so I guess that's all for now!
18 Months and 27 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment