Time Flies!

Man, time sure does fly by! Taylor is one now and getting into everything she can! We just had her first birthday party over the weekend and it went pretty well. It was a pretty stressful day for me since I had to host the party and babysit, but overall it was a happy day!

An update on Taylor... She is running all over the place, starting to say a couple words, and still LOVES Sesame Street! She is still ever dramatic, but also happy (as long as she's the center of attention ;) She has four teeth, two on the bottom and two on the top on her non cleft side. So far her teeth have come in straight which we are very thankful for!

An update on us... We are still trying to get pregnant again. A few months ago we found out we were pregnant but at about 7 weeks gestation we lost the baby. It was hard, but we had peace in knowing that God was in control and had a plan for our family. We have been trying ever since and hope to conceive soon!

Also, since I've written last... I have started babysitting part time. I watch Ben (3) and Addie (almost 5) 5 hours a day about 3-4 days a week. They are good kids and Taylor loves them! Ben was recently diagnosed with mild to moderate autism. This will be an adventure and a learning experience, but it will be nice to get educated so we can help him develop (and hopefully learn how to talk!). It will probably be a few months yet before they start his therapy, but I'm looking forward to learning!

Family News... My sister is due with a baby boy in March and my sister-in-law is due with identical twin girls in April! I'm so excited to have new babies in the families! Now we just need to get pregnant so our kids will be close in age and be good friends just like I was and am with my cousins!

Well I think that's about all for now... I hope to keep up with this this time. We'll see!

0 comments:



Post a Comment