I was playing with Taylor today, and she was laying on her back and laughing (of course ;). I saw in her mouth and what did I see?! Her second top front tooth!! It's already poked out and I'm just now seeing it! She has been getting another bottom tooth so I've been watching that one and didn't even notice she's getting another top tooth! I don't know what's normal for babies with cleft but second top middle tooth is coming in on the same side of her cleft as her other top front tooth. I'm glad it's happening like this cause I didn't want her to have a big gap between her front teeth. What's even more exciting is that it looks like it's even coming in straight! Every time a tooth comes in for a cleft baby you watch and wait to see if it will come in straight or not, so it's very exciting that so far all of her teeth have come in nicely!
What a Deal!... I currently don't have a pair of jeans without holes in them so I've been needing to get a new pair. I looked online on black Friday, but the time I got home and looked all the jeans I liked didn't have my size anymore. I've been looking online every so often since then but I'm not willing to pay 30 bucks for a pair of jeans that I hopefully won't be wearing for more than a few months. Within in the next few months I will be needing maternity pants and after the baby is born I hope to get to where I'm smaller than I am now so they will hopefully be to big. I went to our local thrift store today to see if I could find any that I liked. I got a pair for $5 which is a good deal, but I got them home and tried them on and they were way to short. So I started looking online again and started looking on Shopko.com and to my amazement I found a pair (in my size!) for $4.49 so I got two pairs! I also found some shorts, which I also need for $4 so I got two pairs of them as well! I even got a couple shirts for $2 each! So I got 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shorts, and 2 shirts for $23! and I even got free shipping! Can't beat that! So excited to get them and see if they fit! hehe.
Baby... Still no consistent pregnancy symptoms... I've been a little more tired than usual, but other than that haven't noticed anything else consistently. Hopefully I will within the next week or so! Praying to feel yucky soon! ;)
All I Want for Christmas is my TWO FRONT TEETH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment