It's Christmas Eve! I can't believe how fast this year has gone! So much has happened and next year should be even better! We aren't doing much for our little family for Christmas. We got Taylor a few things but most of them were things she needs (sippy cups, snacks, onsies, diaper cream hehe). She will be getting spoiled rotten by the rest of our family so we tried to be more practical and save our money for our trip to Florida.
Trav got to bed late tonight so I'm hoping he will wake up with enough time to have Taylor do her presents tonight since we have to leave for my parents house as soon as he's done with work in the morning. I'm hoping she has fun reactions to the things we got her. Next year should be really fun when she's a little older and will be able to understand what's going on a little better.
I am also looking forward to teaching Taylor the true meaning of Christmas. Trav and I decided that we aren't going to have Taylor believe in Santa. We just don't really see the point considering it's not what Christmas is about anyways. I'm hoping that next year we will start the tradition of reading the Christmas story every year.
I did have my first OB appointment today. So far everything looks good, but we didn't have an ultrasound done today which I was kinda bummed about. I was hoping for even just a quick one to see the heartbeat and make sure everything is measuring ok. We only have to wait a little while longer to have one so that's at least helping. We go in on Thursday to have one done. I feel kinda bad cause I made Trav come with me today cause I figured we'd have an ultrasound and I wanted him to be there especially if we got bad news. So now he gets to come on Thursday as well. So we get to wait again, but thankfully this week will be busy so hopefully it will go fast! I have been feeling nauseated just about everyday so that has made me feel more reassured at least, my breasts still don't hurt which is kinda weird, but at least I've got some symptoms!
Tis the Season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment