Let's see... Not to much has been going on around here. Taylor has discovered the DVDs on the bottom shelf of the TV stand so she has enjoyed taking them all out throughout the day. OH! She has been signing some lately! She does milk, eat, and more! So exciting!! She also had a few grumpy days last week. She was throwing tantrums left and right! She has been better now so I'm thinking it was just because of her teeth coming in.
Baby Baby... I have actually been having some pregnancy symptoms! Nausea that comes and goes, sore breasts off and on, my breasts are a little bigger, my acne has flared up horrendously, and I've been more tired! I could do without some of them, but they have definitely given me some peace of mind that things are going well! I am 7 weeks today so this week will be a lot of over analyzing and breath holding to see if the baby stays put past when we lost our last baby. I still have 12 days till my first appointment so hopefully I can keep busy and time passes quickly!
Trav was right... When I found out I was pregnant the last time I bought a set of both boy and girl bedding. I thought I was doing a good thing because they were really cheap and I didn't know how long they would be that price so I figured I'd buy them both and then sell whichever one I didn't use. Well just as Trav said I would I have changed my mind as to how I want to do the baby's nursery so now I am trying to sell both of the other beddings to get my money back so I can do my new idea. I have learned my lesson and will not purchase the new stuff until we know what we are having so I will only buy one, but Trav said I have to sell the first stuff first and can only spend as much money as I get for the first stuff on the new stuff which shouldn't be an issue cause I the new stuff shouldn't be to expensive. I'm so excited about this new idea! Hopefully I can sell the old stuff soon!! The new stuff is Owl themed. I love owl stuff! I found some fabric that I really like that I'm going to have someone make a quilt out of for me then just use solid colors for the sheets, bumper, and crib skirt.
More Kids!... The sister of the kids' mom I watch just had her new baby. He is a cutie! This is exciting for us because once she goes back to work I will be watching her kids too! It will be part time like the kids I watch now, but honestly I would rather have a few part time families than one full time family. It's nice that I can make some money but not have to watch kids all day everyday! I can still sleep in and have some days off during the week. It really is ideal! My current kids' mom also gave my name and number to her neighbor who has been looking for a sitter so we will see if she ends up calling!
Gotta Love Wisconsin... The past couple days we have had blizzard conditions here. I felt bad for all the officers who had to work in the mess last night. I listened to the scanner for awhile and there was constant chatter of going to help people stuck in the snow. Trav and the other officers were actually stuck at the PD for awhile cause it was so bad they couldn't even get out of the parking lot!
I plowed the drive way before I went to bed last night and it was still horrible this morning when Trav got home. I felt bad while watching him snow blow while I was inside. It was so windy most of the snow was just blowing right back at him. Poor guy! He also had to get through the mountain of snow at the end of the driveway from the plow which took awhile. What a good guy I've got who will snow blow our drive.
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment