A Little Different...

When I was pregnant with Taylor people would ask me "what do you think you're having?" my response would be "a baby." I didn't have a 'feeling' like many women do. This time however I'm kinda feeling like it's a boy. I think it's mostly just because I've had symptoms earlier than I did with Taylor and they've been a little different. With Taylor my breasts were sore and I had nausea after about 8 weeks. This time I've already had a little bit of nausea, my breasts have gotten bigger but haven't really been sore, and my acne has gotten so bad! If God's will is for us to carry this baby to term we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl around mid March so we'll see! Our main hope is that this baby will be born healthy and whole (with no cleft!). Other than that I would really love either a boy or girl! If we had a boy first I would definitely be wishing for a girl, but since I already got one girl I'd be happy with either. hehe.

0 comments:



Post a Comment