Ah the Joys of Home Ownership

We went to see a movie last night (Dear John, it was ok but more a rent than a theater movie) and got home late cause we hung out at Trav's parent's house for awhile. Before we left Trav went into the basement for some reason, and to his surprise the carpet in the corner was soaked! This is the second time we've had water in our basement, but the the first time in this area. We still don't know where the water is coming from, and on top of all that the dehumidifier that we had decided to stop working so we had to go to Walmart and spend $140 on a new one.

Update on Taylor: Tomorrow is a big day, and I am excited and nervous. Taylor goes in for her post op check up and we SHOULD be told that she no longer needs to wear her arm restraints. I am nervous because she is still pretty scabbed so I am hoping her dr. won't say that she has to keep them on till her scabs are healed. I don't know how much more either of us can take. Without her fingers she is just so grumpy most of the day, and she doesn't nap well. So we will hope and pray that we get good news!

0 comments:



Post a Comment