Our New Baby

Today Taylor's tape fell off so we got to see her 'new look' for the first time. It looks really different, but good. At first we were a little nervous that her tape fell off so soon considering they told us it would stay on for about a week. It actually came off mostly last night but it was still stuck on a tiny spot so we trimmed it and put some more tape on that we had left over from before her surgery. When she woke up this morning it was off so I called one of the surgeons this afternoon to see if we should retape it or if it was ok and he said that as long as her stitched haven't broken open it is ok.

Also today my sister came to visit. It was nice having her here and she even treated me to a manicure! Then my parents came over for a little while and watched a movie and had tacos with us. They brought Maggie (their puppy) with them so Tillie got to play with her for awhile which is always nice!

On a side note: I am so thankful for my family! So many people don't get along with their family and I think that is so sad. My parents in particular are honestly two of my best friends. I tell my mom everything and she has been such a great resource for me when it comes to parenting!

0 comments:



Post a Comment