A New Day

Taylor is loving having her hands back! It took her a little while to find them again but once she did she loved it! Today she learned a new trick! She has started sucking on her lower lip! To most this may not be that exciting, but before her surgery this wouldn't have been possible! To top it off it's really cute! hehe.

I'm also glad that even after surgery she still snores! I love hearing her snore in her bed beside my bed at night! It is so cute, and as a plus if she's snoring I know she's breathing! hehe.

Ever since a few days after surgery Taylor has been pretty fussy during the day. It has been kinda weird because she fights sleep so much during the day, but sleeps well at night still. I know that she's tired cause I can see it on her face, but she must just love to fight it.

On a different note... I just wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful husband who works so hard for us so that I can live the life I have always wanted. He is such a good man and truly my best friend! He, of course, isn't perfect, but he is perfect for me and I love him more than words can say!

0 comments:



Post a Comment