Free At Last!

Today was Taylor's post op check up. Don't know if the 10 minute appointment was worth the one way hour drive, but we gotta do what we gotta do. At first it was a little discouraging because we were told that Taylor had to keep her arm restraints on until her scab fell off which is what I figured we would be told. We were also told to start putting ointment on the scare to promote healing. The ointment may have done more because her scab is off!!! Since her scab fell off we were also able to take her arm restraints off. It has been funny watching her try to figure out how to get her hands in her mouth all over again. Now we have to make an appointment for a month from now to learn scar therapy which should be so much fun! NOT! Well I'll prob write more tomorrow, but right now I'm really tired, so goodnight...

0 comments:



Post a Comment