Another Great Day!

Taylor is still rolling up a storm! As soon as I put her down on her back she rolls right over! She is doing so well!! She is also starting to pull her knees under!

Tomorrow we have her four month check up. I am looking forward to see how much she has grown! We are also going to do some follow up about her feet. Ever since she was born her feet have been turned in. I did some research and found that babies with inturned feet usually straighten out by four to six months. She is obviously only four months but she has been standing more and more and she is standing on the sides of her feet. I want to at least go to a podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon to see if there is anything that can be done. Even if the tell me that it's nothing to be worried about at least I know and don't have to worry about it anymore. So we'll see what happens!

0 comments:



Post a Comment