Taylor is doing really well! She has been eating some cereal once a day for the past week or so. She does really well with it! Not really liking the stinkier poops though! Pretty soon we will be trying some baby food! She is getting stronger everyday as well! Today she even sat up by her self for a few seconds at a time! It was crazzy!!!
As of today we are going to start massaging Taylor's scar to keep it from pulling up. We have to massage it in a downward motion for 5 minutes 4-5 times a day. So far we have been doing it while she is eating and it actually seems to relax her. Eventually we will have to do both the inside and outside and the same time so I hope she continues to not mind it.
Life as a whole is great! I still haven't found a babysitting job, but I'm hoping that something will turn up soon. Trav still likes his job which I am so thankful for! God has blessed us so much!
Today my mom and I went to babys r us and got some fun things for Taylor. I got some sheet savers which I am really excited about because it will be much easier to clean them then having to take the bumper off and the mattress out of her crib to clean the sheet after she's drooled or thrown up on it. We also bought some really cute shoes that actually fit her! and some much needed socks. My mom bought her a really cute dress and a coat! I so excited for it to be warmer out so she can wear her new dress! Well that's all for now! Goodnight world!
The Past Few Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment