Poop, Puke, Pee, and Screams!

Yesterday started out well... Taylor took a nice nap, the dogs were behaving, diapers and wipes were on the line, all was good. Things just got worse! We had a play date scheduled for 2:30, but Taylor was still napping at ten to two. So I had to wake her up to bathe her and get her ready. She is ready so all that's left to do is take the puppy out, but wait!, she already went all over the kitchen floor! (sigh....) So clean that up and hurry to get out the door. We were going to the house of one of the kids in the playgroup and the mom gave me directions from my house to hers. I assumed these directions were correct considering the fact that last month her and her son came here. Well you know what they say about people who assume... the directions were wrong. I put the street in my gps on my phone and that lead me to a road that was closed so turn around and figure out a different way. After I basically drove the entire way around the city and was almost back home I figured out where I was going. Thankfully even though I was fifteen minutes late I was there before the third mom. So we were at the play date for a couple hours and when we come back home I have to pump. Later on I'm trying to be somewhat productive and get stuff done and I turn around to see Maggie pooping in the living room! Trav got up after awhile which was nice cause then he could help with Taylor, but he also had to go to work an hour early last night so that didn't help. I was pretty tired by the time Trav went to work so I fed the dogs and took them out, finished refolding diapers, and then pumped. Then, of course after I get done pumping I was cleaning up and knocked over both bottles of milk and then one of them a second time! I was so mad! This day was so long and I couldn't wait for it to be over!

Today has been better so far. Taylor has been a little crabby, but the dogs have been good at least... hopefully it continues!!

0 comments:



Post a Comment