We had a very productive yet very long day yesterday! Lots of exciting things happened! I did some laundry and dishes and cleaned up around the house a bit. I am trying to stay on top of my house work from now on instead of letting is get out of control every week or so! Hopefully I stick with it! There really is no reason for me not to considering that's my 'job'. I feel terrible when things are a mess for Trav when all I've done that day is take care of Taylor, pump, and veg. So from now I am going to really try to keep things cleaner!
Taylor is figuring out new things everyday! She has been holding her bottle a little more everyday, and getting the hang of eating from a spoon! I think she will be crawling soon! She is pushing up with her arms more and more and is really getting her knees under her and lifting her butt up! Pretty soon I'm going to be chasing her all over the house! Good thing our house is small and there is a door to the basement! Everyone is so impressed with how fast she is learning new things!
Tonight before I put Taylor to bed she was laying on our bed and I was talking to her. She started to cough and choke a little, both happen quite often, and I could hear her swallowing air. I propped her up and she proceeded to erupt all over the towel I had laid down (thankfully) and on my pillow and the bed. How nice of her to do this the day after I put clean sheets on and haven't had a chance to wash the last set. So I get to wash two sets of sheets tomorrow after Trav wakes up! Yipee!
As a last note I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for how God takes care of my and my family! We are so blessed! I really don't know why God has chosen to bless us the way He has. We don't always go to church and sad to say rarely get into The Word. I am not complaining, of course, but it just makes me know that much more what a wonderful God He is. Trav has such a great job that makes it possible for me to stay home with Taylor (there are times we squeak by but we make it). We have a house, and food on the table, two dependable cars, big screen TV, and so much more. I am in awe of all the blessings He has given us. Most of all our beautiful daughter. I can't imagine my life without her! Yes she has her challenges and things may not be what we were expecting, but she brings us such joy! I am truly thankful...
Blown Away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment