Busy Days

Today was a long, but pretty good day. I had book club at 1 which went well as usual. I was glad that I wasn't the only one that couldn't get into the book of the month. The best part is that we picked a Karen Kingsbury book for next month! Then back home to start cleaning. At about 5:15 my mother in law dropped off five of my little in-laws that I was babysitting for a few hours. Watching them is always interesting, but over all it went well. Then back to cleaning, and got Trav up for work. Tomorrow we have a play date here at 9 am and I will be meeting the family I may start babysitting for sometime after five.

Taylor is doing really well! Still rolling and pulling her knees under more and more everyday! I know she wants to move so I don't think it will be long before she's crawling. Well I guess that's about it. I'm going to go get ready for bed... i'm tired!

0 comments:



Post a Comment