Update

Last friday evening I met with a family about a babysitting job. I would love to get a job that I can do at home and still do the things I need to do throughout the day. The best way to get this is a babysitting job. I really liked the mom and the boys, but she was only willing to pay me a little over $3 an hour! She was only going to give me $35-$40 a day. To get up at 4:30 am!? No thanks! We countered with $50 a day but she said no so we passed. Hopefully something else will turn up.

We went to my parents house Saturday through Sunday which was fun. Got to go to my childhood church and see everyone. No one from church had seen Taylor since her surgery so it was nice to let people see her. Everyone, of course, thought she looks great!

My sister also gave us a really great book this weekend. It is called "You Are Special" by Max Lucado. It talks all about God thinking we are special no matter what man thinks of us. It will be a great story to read with Taylor has she goes through her life being 'different'.

My mom also bought my a sewing machine this weekend. I am looking forward to learning how to use it and saving some more money by making my own things. We'll see how it goes!

0 comments:



Post a Comment