Coming Together!

Things in our little world are coming together! Taylor had a doctor appointment this morning for her feet, and we were told that we just have to wait it out and hopefully they will straighten by the time she's one. I also may be getting a job as a babysitter. If I get the job and if it pays enough we will be able to pay off Trav's car and get a van! I am so excited about this! It will be so nice to have a bigger vehicle!

The babysitting job I am hopefully getting should be interesting. It is for two kids ages 5 and 6. On the days I would have to watch them I would have to go to their house at 5 am (yuck!) and get the oldest off to school. Once that is done I can take the younger one back to my house for the day. I would then just have to be back to their house for when the oldest gets back and watch them until their mom gets home from work. The mom is recently divorced and her and her ex have shared custody. She has the kids for five days and then her husband has them for five days. We don't know if I will have to watch the kids on the weekends, but we are pretty sure I won't be so some weeks I may only watch them a few days. Should be interesting, but I am looking forward to helping our family financially while still be able to be home with my daughter and do the things I need to do during the day! Hopefully all will go well when we meet on Friday!

0 comments:



Post a Comment