Today was a big day! We attempted cereal for the first time, made an appointment with the pediatric orthopedic surgeon for her feet, and she's been rolling back and forth!
The cereal went pretty well. It was of course pretty soupy and we only gave her a few spoonfulls. She seemed to enjoy it, and had lots of tongue action! It is so hard to believe how fast these four months have gone!
Our appointment for her feet is scheduled for next wednesday! I am excited to get some answers and hopefully start doing whatever we can to get her feet corrected so she can continue to thrive!
Tonight she was rolling from back to tummy to back! According to a milestone chart on babycenter.com only half of six month olds can do that! I am so impressed with my little girl! She is so strong! Another reason I'm looking forward to getting her feet figured out! I know she wants to move!
Only negative of the day would have to be that Trav is going back to work a day early. One of the other officers worked for him awhile ago so we could go to my cousins wedding so now he is returning the favor so he only got two days off instead of his usual three. I guess it will make next weekend that much better!
Yes Sir, That's My Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment